top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Who is GreenLeaf JLCU Bookkeeping Services?

GreenLeaf JLCU Bookkeeping Services is a firm that provides assistance in accounting, bookkeeping, tax compliance and finance services for startups and small to medium entities in the Philippines.


Q: What services do you offer?

GreenLeaf JLCU Bookkeeping Services offers the following services:

✔  Bookkeeping & Accounting

✔  Auditing

✔  Tax Compliance

✔  Other Services:

●  Business Registrations and Renewals

●  Business Closures

●  Business Amendments (SEC, LGU and BIR)

●  Transfer of Shares of Corporate Stocks

●  Business Branding

●  Web Services:

◉  E-commerce Website

◉  Brochure Website

◉  Web Application

Q: What about fees?

Our service fees depend on the size and nature of the business. We may charge a discounted rate and promos. Contact us now to discuss a proposal for your business.


Q: Why do I need to outsource my bookkeeping activities?

Starting a business is challenging. You need to focus on the needs and demands of your business. It may be more efficient both in time and money to outsource your bookkeeping activities from a firm rending a professional services.


Q: What books of accounts do I need to maintain?

Books of accounts should be registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and maintained in the principal place of business.

  1. Cash Receipts Book (CRB) – this records the details of all cash inflows, including the receipts for cash sales and collections from a transaction.

  2. Cash Disbursements Book (CDB) – this records the details of all cash outflows, including the disbursements for cash purchases and payments that are supported by an official receipts or sales invoices approved by the BIR.

  3. General Journal – this records all the accounting journal entries for the non-cash transactions.

  4. General Ledger – this records all the transactions of the business organized by accounts in its Chart of Accounts and their movements (Debit and Credit)

  5. Sales Book – this records all the cash and credit sales of the business.

  6. Purchases Book – this records all the cash and credit purchases of goods and services of the business.


Q: Do I need to file tax returns?

Once the business is registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and issued the Certificate of Registration (COR), the business/taxpayer is required to start filing tax returns based on the listed tax types and frequencies in the COR even there’s no transactions to report.


Q: How can I sign up?


Contact us now and let’s discuss your business needs! Then, we will send you a proposal/engagement tailored to your business requirements. Our team will reach out to you once you gave us your approval! We’re happy to help you and your business grow.

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

bottom of page